Monday, August 8, 2011

Lya Lya

I am really very pushy, I like to push talented creators to do what they do best, and that includes making me new shoes to wear. Lyanis Sin of Lya had been playing hookie for quite some time when I caught her online and begged her to make something new, she finally agreed and not too long after she delivered to me the most adorable flats, called Elika, which are really something special.


What I love about the Elika Flats is the proportion, Lyanis manages to deliver a pretty flat that doesn't make me look like a giant with munchkin feet, while utilizing the viewer 2 alpha layer, the flats are a decent length and width that will work on 'taller' avys as well as child and shorter ones. The color palate is muted and fresh, with a color change bow that can create a subtle effect or a more eye catching embellishment depending on your taste.

Visit the Lya Store to see the complete color assortment!

The Stuff;

Shoes: Lya, Elika Flats, Multiple Colors Shown (bow is color change).

Skin: PXL, Gaia, LightTan NE MEB C2 FR
Skin Tattoo: PXL, Gaia, LightTan Pale Lipstick
Hair: Truth, Lacey, Chocolate.

Dress: AOHARU, OffShoulder Gauze Tunic, Gingham/Gray,
Earrings: U & R Dogs, Clair de lune Pierced Earrings Shell.
Bracelet: U & R Dogs, Albeniz Bracelet.
Bag: LOTTA, Straw Tote Bag.

Poses by Persona.

No comments: