Thursday, September 15, 2011

Party Pumps, From Shiny Things

Bronze Party


I was having a shoe crisis the other day, it seemed that no matter how hard I searched I couldn't find the perfect shoe for my outfit. My shoe requirements were simple. Must be a heel, Must be in the golden family and it must be unique, a basic pump simply would not work.

Thankfully, Shiny Things provided the perfect solution to my little fashion mishap by giving me just what I was looking for, with the "Party Pump". What captivated me about this shoe is the posh decorative ruffle along the front. These Stylish beauties are available in twelve muted colors which are perfect for fall. Shiny Things is also more bang for your linden dollars because they provide an alternative single color option with each purchase of the "Party Pumps".


Shiny Things is a well established shoe brand in SL and has a wide variety of shoes types. Heels, Flats, Boots and Sandals can all be found here for Men and Women. Not to mention the accessories such as Bags, Jewelry, and Belts. Shiny Things quality, presentation and price are at a perfect balance making this a shoe store that must be shopped often.

Shiny Things-Party Pumps-Tan

The Look-Bronze Party
Hair- Shag- Bombshell- Truffle
Skin-Glam Affair- Jadis-Natural B
Dress-CLEO Couture- Gold Shimmies
Shoes-Shiny Things-Party Pumps- Tan
Pose Set-Glitterati- Disco

No comments: