Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I went "Kookie" for These Shoes!



I want to apologize for my little break from blogging lately.  Things in real life had caught up with me, but I am planning on spending a little more time back in Second Life again!  Yay ;)  

My main inspiration for this outfit and why I purchased these lovely shoes I am wearing...is because I fell in love with the new dress from /artilleri/ and needed some fabulous footwear to show it off properly!  These Kookie pumps saved the day!  I love everything about them, they are retro enough to pull off this look, but modern enough to wear with updated looks as well.  I have always been very impressed with the brand.  Check it out!  Hope you like it as much as I do!

Details...
Skin ~ LAQ ~ Lovisa/Fair 
Eyeliner ~ *BOOM* ~ Midas Touch Liner 
Hair ~ [LeLutka] ~ Marie/Irish Red 
Dress ~ /artilleri/ ~ Jennie Dress/Red 
Tights ~ The Secret Store ~ Blue wool tights 
Bracelet ~ Dark Mouse ~ Wild Leaves Bangles/Gold 
Heels ~ :Kookie: ~ Vo Pumps/Green Grass 
Pose ~ (pda) ~ Pack One @ Collabor88 

XOXO
~Tishi

No comments: