Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eclectic Hues

On Your Toes Blog: Eclectic Hues

Before I sink my fashion teeth into the depths of winter wear I wanted one last big splash with color to make my inner Rainbow Brite smile! As it happens, today marks a great new footwear release from Celoe, the Snare Boots, and they are pure love... great colors, great style, and exceptional quality as per usual. I can never have enough booties this time of year, and they look great over tights, with leggings, and skirts too. There is just so much going on in SL the next few weeks; The With Love Hunt, Peace On Earth Hunt, and the new round of gatcha madness is about to begin at The Arcade. I have tried to include some special items from these events in my post, enjoy... and enjoy the season!
 
On Your Toes Blog: Eclectic Hues

My current hair fixation is still DeLa, something about these silky long rigged mesh styles makes me all happy, and I love that they are mod and can be tinted for perfect color matching with my hairbase. Not everyone loves a hairbase, but I do... and the one on the League Jen skins with its cute widows peak is fantastic. I would be hopeless without my Slink mesh hands, I really have never taken them off since I got them. I am trying out some new eyes this week, I love the look of the latest peepers from IKON, they have great depth and sparkle and so many color options.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Eclectic Hues

The purses showcased here are perfection! The Secret Store continues to knock it out of the park with their contribution to The Arcade, these Tiny Satchels are just too cute, and the variety of colors and patterns will make them a must have item for sure. Maxi Gossamer has also created a great item for the Peace On Earth Hunt, a collection of long chains and chokers in gold and silver, I am wearing a few strands here. The denim pencil skirts are about to be released at DCNY, and the additional clothing items from Belgravia, Tee*fy, FANATIK and Maitreya round out this fun series of looks.
 
For complete details from H to T, read on...
 

LOOK 1
 
Hair: DeLa, Julia II - Dark Brown 3
Skin: League, Jen Medium - Bloom (Cleavage C) Hairbase
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (S)
 
Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Bag R & Gesture L)
Sweater: Belgravia, Cascade Cardigan - Candy
Corset: Teefy, Mini Corset (Non Sheer) - Pink
Skirt: DCNY, Denim Pencil Skirt - Plum Wash (available November 30th)
Socks: Maitreya, Prim Socks - Rosy (sock layer only)
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Jewelled Love - Long (Gold)
Purse: The Secret Store, Tiny Satchel - Granny [Rare] (available at The Arcade, Dec. 1st)
 
Footwear: Celoe, Snare Boots - Camelot
 
Poses: aDORKable Poses. (On SALE at The Deck now!)
 
 
LOOK 2
Hair: DeLa, Alicia - Dark Brown 3
Skin: League, Jen Medium - Natural  (Cleavage C) Hairbase
Skin Tattoos: Blacklace Beauty, Summertime Shadows Grass
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (S)
Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Bag R & Gesture L)
Dress: FANATIK, Tee Dress - Lime
Leggings: Maitreya, (M * A * ii * K * I)  Long Legging - Yellow
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Paris Black Diamond [Chains] (With Love Hunt item), Athena Bangles, and Ketama Ring
Purse: The Secret Store, Tiny Satchel - Electric Blue (available at The Arcade, Dec. 1st)
Footwear: Celoe, Snare Boots - Biscay
Poses: aDORKable Poses. (On SALE at The Deck now!)
 
 
LOOK 3
Hair: DeLa, Bridgit - Dark Brown 3
Skin: League, Jen Medium - (Cleavage C) Hairbase
Skin Tattoos: Blacklace Beauty, Summertime Shadows - Mauve
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (S)
Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Bag R & Gesture L)
Top: Celoe, Mirage Tunic - Polka
Skirt: DCNY, Denim Pencil Skirt - Coal Wash (available November 30th)
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Garbo Graduated Necklaces, Roho Ring (Large)
 Purse: The Secret Store, Tiny Satchel - Amethyst (available at The Arcade, Dec. 1st)
 
Footwear: Celoe, Snare Boots - Mine
Poses: aDORKable Poses. (On SALE at The Deck now!)
 
 
ADDITIONAL PROPS/INFORMATION:

No comments: