Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Devil In Red

On Your Toes Blog: Devil In Red

Sometimes from the safety of our skyboxes, it is easy to forget that there is a lot more going on in SL than new releases and fashion events. It has been a long time since I ventured out and took in some of the art installations and galleries, but after seeing a few snapshots of The Tower on flickr, I decided it was something I needed to check out for myself.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Devil In Red

I happened to be wearing the dramatic new dress from Fanatik, the dress with dangerous looking spikes across the bustline, and more of that fitted Fanatik leather mesh-wear that I love, and the new Maitreya Gold Liaison shoes in a hot Cherry color. One of Magika's newest hairs, Intended, seemed like a great style to wear with the look, it is swept back over the shoulders ensuring that it doesn't compete with or get tangled up in the spikes of my dress.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Devil In Red

For a more dramatic lip I am wearing the Saga lips from LAQ with my League Jen Skin, they have such a great rich color and perfect pout. Accessories from Maxi Gossamer, like the Rejuvenated Stitched Heart Necklace and Barcelona Bracelet, always add an extra dimension of shape and texture.
 
For all the details read on...
 

 
Hair: Magika, Indended - 01
Skin: League, Jen Medium - Glam Hairbase (Cleavage D)
Skin Tattoos: LAQ, Saga Lips - 03
Eyes: ID (Insufferable Dastard), Shine Eyes v2 - Gray/Basic

Dress: Fanatik, Dress with Spikes -Red (Silver Spikes)
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Rejuvenated Stitched Heart Necklace & Barcelona Bracelet

Shoes: Maitreya, Liaison - Lollipop *NEW*
ADDITIONAL PROPS/INFORMATION:

Poses: Everglow
 
 
 

No comments: