Friday, October 17, 2008

Dirt Road - Ruffled Sandal


So I have this long time friend, he's the perfect friend because among a long list of his personal qualities he also loves to give presents to his pals....did I mention that one of his favorite things to give is shoes? I know, it's unbelievable! His girlfriend is one of the luckiest girls in SL. Anyways, Zach Larsen decided that it was about time to take his shoe interest to a new level, and that meant he started dabbling at creating shoes. I'm happy to say that he's done marvelous and the Ruffled Sandal I'm wearing above is just one of his first creations. So take a look on the new kid on the block. Visit Dirt Road at the Milk Wood Market at Cuckoo Down In World.
Other stuff: Hair by Truth, Sking by Redgrave, Top by Cachet, and pants by Skin Flicks.

No comments: