Wednesday, October 8, 2008

StyleCard: Pixel Mode


A Sunday full of events to attend and all of them back-to-back, this calls for a simple and elegant look that is prim friendly, stylish and has a bit of personality. I started with the great black dress from Cachet, you may not be a system skirt fan, but I totally am, all it takes is a skirt version of your shape and you get a sleek sexy look. I left off the oversized pockets and went with a great contrasting belt from M * A * ii * K * I , then added a matching necklace. Then it was about finding a shoe with a colourful punch to finish the look.

I have so many great shoes, but none of my fuchsia or pink shoes really did it, and then I found these, I did not even realize that Tya Fallingbridge of Pixel Mode had sent these over, but the colour and style matched so perfectly. The Kavika Sheen are a great satiny looking platform pump with an option of a tied strap or none at all. Beautifully shaped and well textured, the Kavika Sheen have nice height and an attractive retro feel.

Take a look at these and more great footwear over at Pixel Mode.

The Stuff; Redgrave Skin, ::69:: Hair, Cachet Dress, M * A * ii * K * I Belt, Necklace by Ume Mode, Shoes by Pixel Mode.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed
Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Black Patent Leather Heart pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Red pointed
http://www.clsneakersmall.com