Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last Of Winter


So this will be my last official Winter-ish boot post for the season, after this one it's on to strappy sandals, sexy colorful platforms, you name it, just no more thermal cozy snow boots. But I saved a great one for the last one, Kalnins SnowDrift Boots, these are super cute comfy suede boots with a great ribbon accent. As expected, Kalnins once again allows you to custom color and easily size your boots, I did find these a bit on the teeny side so I sized them up a fair bit so as not to look like a giraffe wearing mouse shoes, if you get my meaning. I completely adore the way these color coordinated with my amazing new accessories from Earthstones, yes these are available at clothing fair, New York Sim.

Visit Kalnins and Earthtones soon.

The Stuff;

Boots - Kalnins, Snowdrift Boots.

Skin - LeLutka, Estelle, SunKissed Makeup 7D.

Hair - Exile, Dori, Mink.

Dress - Bijou, Lacle BigKnit, Orange.

Accessories - Earthstones, Zahra, Turquoise/Coral Full Set.

(click on image to expand)

No comments: