Monday, July 5, 2010

Let them Eat Kookies... and Tea!


I have been sitting on these pictures for a while now, just getting through a crazy busy time for me, getting the new issue of TOO SEXY Magazine out, but I am back, and ready to tease the taste buds of the shoe lover in you. It has been a few weeks since Quinlan Quimby of TOSL sent me her latest releases, Teacup shoes and these adorable Teacup dresses. The shoes are a perfect match for the dresses, they look like they have been crafted out of tiny little saucers from a pretty tea set I might have had as a girl, but the dresses are pure love!


I paired up the TOSL Teacup Dresses with the latest footwear release from Kookie, these have been out for a while but they are well deserving of a nod from OYT. Kookie's City Wedges, by Kookie Lemon, are a little slice of delicious. Simply great shape, and subtle realistic shading, the City Wedges are sleek and easy to wear.

I would recommend you stroll over to both Kookie and TOSL for a little something sweet!

The Stuff;
Shoes: Kookie, City Wedges (shown in Mint & Nude - 50 L Friday Shade.)
Dresses: TOSL, Teacup Dress (shown in Enamel and Blue&White)
Skin: LeLutka, LOLA (Make-ups Sunkissed 3D & 7D)
Hair: MrS, Venice Hair.
Accessories: Donna Flora.
Stockings: Jaywalk, no longer available.

(click on images to expand.)

No comments: