Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fine Pair

 
Can we please talk a little bit about my tiny Gacha addiction? I would like to thank the creators of Pocket Gacha for making it even easier to get my hands on the goodies, it is a bit like when I discovered that I could get McD's delivered to my front door, not helping my waistline. But so good! That is how I found these VALE KOER pieces, I really love them. The shoes are a lace-up delight from CandyDoll, run over to FaMESHed to find these. Now, how do ya like them apples?

The Stuff

 Mesh Head: LeLutka, Greer 3.0 BENTO *New @ LeLutka*
Head/Brow: Glam Affair, Greer Applier (Jamaica) for LeLutka Undivided *New @ LeLutka
Lips:  Glam Affair, Greer Applier (Jamaica) for LeLutka Undivided *New @ LeLutka
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair, Greer Applier (Jamaica) for LeLutka Undivided *New @ LeLutka
Eyes: IKON, Hope Eyes, Brown (Mesh Eyes)
Body: Maitreya, Lara Mesh Body 4.1 (includes BENTO hands & feet, and body applier)
Nail Applier: ZOZ, Fall/Winter Solid Double, Red
Hair: Beusy, Sybil, Fatpack *New at Blush Event*
Athletic Wear: VALE KOER, Preppy Top & Bottom, Black *Gacha Items @ Pocket Gacha*
Shoes: CandyDoll, Adela Heels, Dark Pack *New at FaMESHed*
Necklace: MANDALA, Katakori Necklace, Black
Bangle: MANDALA, Fearless Bracelet, Black
Watch: MANDALA, Sitennoah Chain Watch, Black

Pear by ChicChica, Fruit Gacha #2 (Gacha Item)
Crates/Apples by Floorplan
Backdrop by RAMA (Gacha Item)
Pose by FoxCity (Modified)
Additional animations by Maitreya (BENTO hands) and LeLutka (BENTO facial expressions)

Follow me on Flickr!

No comments: