Thursday, August 3, 2017

Girly Things



 
My obsession with ruffled things started early. I was one of those lucky little girls with a canopy bed, all pink gingham and accented with waves of frill. I remember the first pair of pumps I bought as a teen, they had black suede ruffles lining the front of the glossy patent leather kitten heels, very late 80's! No question that I was going to love the latest shoes from Gos, as usual they are flawless and also happen to be fabulously frilly, what I didn't expect was a matching dress that made my heart happy too. These Bardot inspired items are available at the new round of FaMESHed, if you are a girl with a thing for embellishment, then these are for you!

The Stuff

Mesh Head: LeLutkaChloe BENTO 2.7
Head/Brows/Lips: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka  Rie Appliers (Midtone)
Eye Makeup 1: Zibska, Sal Applier *New in August LeLutka Powder Pack*
Eye Makeup 2: The Face, Sauce Makeup *New in August LeLutka Powder Pack*
Eyes: IKON, Sovereign Eyes - Field (Mesh Eyes)
Body: Maitreya, Lara Mesh Body 4.1 (includes BENTO hands & feet)
Body Applier: Lara Hurley,  Maitreya Applier
Hair: LeLutkaAdriana Hair - Swish
Dress: Gos, Bardot Body-Con Dress, Kale *New at FaMESHed*
Shoes: Gos, Bardot Sandals, Kale *New at FaMESHed*
Necklace: Baiastice, Petal Collar, Copper
Purse: Baiastice, Bucket Bag, Mou
 
Poses by Overlow, Other (no longer available), Maitreya (BENTO hands) and LeLutka (BENTO facial expressions)
Backdrop by RAMA (Gacha Item)  *New at Gacha Garden*

Follow me on Flickr!

No comments: