Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting For You

Waiting For You

This is just a random capture taken while I was lazing around in my skybox today, waiting for a friend to log in. I just loved the angle and softness if it and so I edited it up and decided to share it here. There is actually very little editing of my face (something I take pride in, as I try not to over-edit any of my SL images), just some softening around the chin and the corners of the nose, I added some hair strands to disguise the chunkier pieces of the DeLa style, and a few wisps for extra softness. The beauty of this Belleza skin is pretty beguiling, as are the eyes from IKON, the rest of the details are below.
 
Hair: DeLa, Julia II - Dark Brown 3 (tinted a shade warmer with pale rosey pink).
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 5
Freckles: League, Jen Freckles - Fair
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes
 
Background: Floorplan, Pallet Couch - Driftwood *NEW at FaMESHed*
Pose: part of animated 'complete me' pillow-set from Pillow Talk

**You can see the image at full size by clicking through to my flickr.
 

No comments: