Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One More Night

OYT: Part 6 'One More Night'
OYT: Part 6 'One More Night'

Saved the best for last, or at least it seems that way, because this is my final and favorite post in my blog series featuring Maitreya's Night Life Collection. One thing that Maitreya has always done well is offering beautiful shades of plum, wine, pink and mauve. I secretly think that those pretty purples are the favorites of Onyx LeShelle, as she always seems to offer up a great variety of these hues in her clothing, accessories and footwear. So I thought it would be a fun tribute to pull out some of these gorgeous colors in my final post on this series, and I must admit I just love the combination. The Shiki Shoes alone, with the 'wild pinks' platform and violet red straps, are just gorgeous!
 
OYT: Part 6 'One More Night'

I would be remiss if I failed to mention another of the key players in this series of posts, my rigged mesh hands from Slink - in fact I pretty much cannot live without them. So many beautiful expressive options, if you look back at this series I promise you that I would not be nearly as fond of these photos without them. I have not taken them off since I got them and they are amongst my most treasured inventory items. I hope you have enjoyed this little tribute, I thank you for reading and hope you will continue to follow my blog.
 
I leave you with one more musical tribute and I am linking the flickr slideshow of the complete series here, your comments and feedback are always appreciated. Please visit Maitreya if you are attracted to these beautiful new releases! 

Hair: Maitreya, Miabella - Bistre
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava Tan 1
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Sand (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands

Top: Maitreya, Mignon Top - Byzantium
Skirt: Maitreya, Mini Skirt, Vivid Leather - Raspberry
Jewelry: League, Dipped Feather Earrings - Gold
Scarf: Maitreya, Long Scarf - Plum
Clutch: Maitreya, Calgary Clutch - Jagger
 
Shoes: Maitreya Gold, Shiki - Wild Pinks Platform/Violet Red Straps

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified)
 
The backdrops for this series are created using Designfera TechnoMotion, purchased from Renderosity.
 

No comments: