Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Pretty Face

On Your Toes Blog: Another Pretty Face
On Your Toes Blog: Another Pretty Face

If you follow my blog you may have noticed that I rarely change my skins, once I find a face I like I usually stick with it. Belleza just released its latest face, Ava, and she is a real beauty, I love it more and more the longer I have it on! Amazing brows (that come in 3 tones), pouty lips and a beautful soft body. I only purchased the one make-up, so my apologies for not showing you more of her, but hopefully this will be enough to get you to run over and try some demos.
On Your Toes Blog: Another Pretty Face

 Styling details below...
 

 
Hair & Hairbase: booN,  WMO003 & WKM795 - Chocolate and Gathered Mid Hairbase - Chocolate
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 6 (Worn with Dark Hairbase Tattoo)
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (M)

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Gesture R & Flat L)

Bodysuit: T Whore, Lace Bodysuit - Green
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer, Rio Hoops Earrings - Silver *Exclusive at Limited Bazaar* and Filigree Oval Short Strand Necklace *NEW at Collabor88*,  and Roho Ring (Small)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold, Liaison - Bondi Blue (with Lime Socks)

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified)

ADDITIONAL PROPS/INFORMATION:
 
Decor items: LISP, Candy Brights Chair & Table Set.

No comments: