Friday, June 17, 2011

Gos

Has anyone else been going hunt insane lately?!?  I have been spending most of my time in-world on the prowl for fantastic freebies.  Lately, I have been on a bit of a shopping binge, so it is nice to save a linden or two once in a while, hehe.  But, while I was participating in the Taste of Second Life Hunt, I discovered a few shops that I had never been to before.  One of the great places I came across was [Gos], which carries a variety of high quality items...including these shoes that I just fell in love with!  The greatest part about finding these shoes is that -[AddiCt]- went and had an exclusive special, and the dress matches these shoes.  I love lucking out on things like that!!  If you are trying your luck at some of the hunts going on right now, I wish you lots of luck!

Now, for the details...
Skin ~ Curio ~ Petal Frex/Pout/Tantrum 
Hair ~ [elikatira] ~ Other/Blonde 2 (New!)
Eyes ~ .Insufferable Dastard. ~ Two-Tone/Brown-Purple 
Dress ~ -[AddiCt]- ~ LUNA/Red Giraffe 
(limited special, comes with exclusive makeup [wearing] and an adorable AO) 
Shoes ~ [Gos] ~ DARE Bootie/Red (skin, nails and texture hud) 
Necklace ~ Mstyle ~ Deer Necklace/Gold 
Ring ~ LaGyo ~ Butterfly love ring/Gold 
Cigarette ~ Mstyle ~ The Slim Cig
*Pose ~ [croire] 

XOXO
~Tishi

No comments: