Friday, February 1, 2013

Wild At Heart

On Your Toes Blog: Wild At Heart
On Your Toes Blog: Wild At Heart

Feeling pretty darn sexy in this ensemble today, I must say! First of all, the hair from DeLa is one of my all time favorites, I am such a sucker for big soft waves and that slight retro teased height at the crown. The fact that it covers almost half of my face just makes it even sexier! The face, let's talk about my face for a minute too... Belleza has released a series of skins that they are calling Belleza Best Buys, and after seeing the teaser for this skin a few days ago I have been dying to get my hands on it! This planned monthly event will feature select Men's and Women's skins for only 400L each, you will have 3 days to grab them, starting the first weekend of each month. So run, don't walk... and get yours.
 
On Your Toes Blog: Wild At Heart

The outfit is more of that classy mesh-wear from Baiastice, this time around I am wearing a sexy silky cami and belted harem style pants. The textures are outstanding and there is such a great casual quality to these items, available in some great rich colors too... I am wearing the champagne colored camisole and black pants because they are a perfect compliment to my new N-core Diva shoes, they are called Wild and I am going to have to say that the name suits them for more than one reason. I am also wearing some of the new accessories from Zaara again, they are so completely decadent and seem to go with everything! Lastly, a leather clutch from the Maitreya Night Life Collection, adds just a hint more sophistication to this very sexy look.
 
Rawr and all that... read on for all the Wild details!
 
 
Hair: DeLa, La La - Dark Brown 3
Hairbase: League, Isla Hairbase - Dark
Skin: Belleza, Ava 2 BB Tan
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Sand (M)
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands... big love for these, always!
Top: Baiastice, Aida Top - Champagne
Pants: Baiastice, Lima Trousers - Black
Clutch: Maitreya, Calgary Clutch - Coal
Accessories: Zaara, Atiriya Mesh - Onyx/Gold

Shoes: N-core, DIVA - Wild

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified)

No comments: