Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Red Shoe

Erpla Prieto of Periquita Shoes was generous enough to send over a folder of the cutest footwear to me last week. I have to admit, as soon as I opened it I went straight for the item called Super Dolly - Red. I love and adore red shoes! To quote Hans Christian Andersen, "There is really nothing in the world that can be compared to red shoes!"


These darlings are easily described as cute and sassy. The rounded toe, black heel, and subtle stripes make the Super Dolly a new staple to my inventory and Perquita Shoes a new stop on my shopping route. Periquita Shoes can be found at Lame Designs Shopping Center.

---
Other stuff: Coat from Armidi, Socks from TaP, Gloves from Saavy, Hat & Hair from ETD, Skin Celestial Studio, and Scarf from Artilleri.

No comments: