Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Digital Dragon Steps It Up!

This is a post that's been due for a bit now. I have quietly been watching the feeds with keen interest to see the progression of shoe designs emanating from Digital Dragon Designs, by the prolific content creators Zoey Pinkdot and Ninja Petion. They have created quite the mega-mall of everything from poses and gifts, to tattoos and clothing... and tons more. When I caught sight of the Rianna Pump last night I felt it was time to get my hands on some pairs and do a review.


Zoey and Ninja were more than happy to oblige, and I scooped up these four pairs to share with you. All of the styles below come in ranges of 8 colors, some even have the option of more than one type of metal accent available. All these pairs are well constructed, and Digital Dragon offer loads of wedges, slides, platforms and pumps to suit many a taste. Well worth a look. (Clothing and Accessory notes are below each picture.)



With the Buckle Pump I am wearing; Minnu Skin, MIRAI Hair, Armidi Top & Tights, Belt by MAiiKI, Bracelet by Baiastice, Earrings by Random Calliope.




With Rianna Pump I am also wearing; Minnu Skin, Mirai Hair, Ibizarre Dress, Earthtones Earrings and Necklace, UnTone Bracelets.





With the Kellie Wedges I am also wearing; Minnu Skin, Mirai Hair, Ruffled Top & Belt by Ivalde, Skirt by Red Buttafly, Necklace by +Plus, Bangles by Baiastice and Fresh Baked Goods.




With Elaina Wedge I am also wearing; Minnu Skin, Mirai Hair, Top by Beauty Avatar, Capris by Ingenue (tinted), Belt from MAiiKI, Scarf by Muism, Earrings by KraftiKa, Bangles by Cashmere and Fresh Baked Goods.

Visit Digital Dragon Designs to get some too!

No comments: