Monday, June 9, 2008

SLink Madness!

Wow Wow Wow! That is what I thought when I saw the newness from Siddean Munro of SLink. However, when she sent me a review pack I fell out of my rl seat (see the packs all rezed on my floor)! I present to you the Paige collection, available in SIX different variations with about 12 different colors. I say about, because honestly I got a little dizzy. So many options, so many colors....too much to show in one post, but be prepared, I did try! I'll keep my words at a minimum...these shoes are totally cute and fun. I have to say my fav are the tstraps both in the platform and regular. Visit SLink Inworld!





Other stuff: All photos are skin by Beauty Avatar and Jewelry by Paper Couture. TStrap Sandal Pic: Hair by ETD, Dress by PixelDolls. Paige Pumps: Hair by ETD, Outfit by Armidi. PeepToe Platform: Hair by Magika, Dress by Armidi. Platform Pumps: Hair by Aden, dress by Armidi. Platform Tstrap Sandal: Hair by ETD, Outfit by Armidi.

No comments: