Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Enter the Gladiators!


It is with genuine glee that I can finally say to all those who have waited with baited breath to get your hands on these that the day has arrived... I have teased you mercilessly, I know, but for what it's worth, my instincts tell me that as soon as you get these on you will agree they have been well worth the wait. So dangling carrot removed, I present to you the Gladiator Sandals from Stiletto Moody.


The Gladiator Boots come in 10 variations as seen below, these were selected in part based on the many customer requests for specific colors and also some great new features. The boots are offered in two sizes for the calf, small and medium... these should easily fit 95% of avatars in my estimation... those who have larger calves may need to adjust a slider or two, but really not a lot to ask if the shoes are ones you covet. Another feature that I am thrilled with is the bright and non-bright options... it's another personal preference thing, but a nice value add from a consumer standpoint. The typical other options such as clicks and bling are present (though I don't recall seeing any bling), and walk options.


The colors are; Black with White trim, Black, White, White with Bronze trim, White with Yellow trim, Red with White trim, Cobalt Blue with Silver trim, Tan with Brown trim, Green with Gold trim, and Fuchsia with Cream trim.

There is a full 10 color-change pair available and naturally comes at a huge savings over the individual pairs, but those are available as well. This boot offers in my opinion some of the best quality and sculpt work seen to date, they are beyond real. I am impressed with the overall foot shape achieved for a sandal, it looks completely natural - even for these ridiculously odd looking avatar feet we are all blessed with. Please note as always these shoe images are not retouched in any way, they are as they will be when you see them close up, amazing!

Also released simultaneously are a Gladiator Sandal (sans the boot part), and some MaryJane Sandals that I am dying to get my hands on, they come in some great colors and textures. More on these other releases as soon as I get them, they were not ready in time for my post.

Release is scheduled for today at 4 pm (slt), and Stiletto hasn't forgotten about her loyal customers that have awaited this release with much anticipation. As she has done in the past she is offering amazing sale prices on all previous stock to coincide with today's release, and remember only group members wearing their tag when they buy, get the benefit of the 40% off on all previously released stock. Sale pricing will end Saturday, June 7th at Midnight (slt). Sale prices cannot be applied to gift purchases, I am told.

Please do try and get over to Stiletto Moody's Main Store to take advantage of the sale and try some demos for the new releases. You will love them!

I am also wearing; Minnu Skin, Maitreya Hair, Armidi Blouse and Pearls, /artilleri/ Skirt, Creamshop Earrings, Fresh Baked Goods Bracelets, and Purse by MM Luxe (Miam Miam).

No comments: