Monday, May 30, 2011

Better Late...



So there I was, getting ready for Shoe Fair 2011, and I somehow managed to back-burner a few posts that I had been working on. Here is one of them, long overdue, for the fantastic Ariadne Heels from SLink. Besides the obviously unique shape and texturing, these heels are beautifully made and perfect for inspiring an outfit.

I am also wearing the recently released PXL Gaia Skin, my new 'go to' favorite. I love the sweet lips, soft brows, and overall young looking face. I threw in a few more interesting clothing items and accessories to finish my look, and the hair from bOON, a loose high bun hairpiece completes this almost forgotten post.

SLurls and stuff are in the credits, be sure and look for the SLink Ariadne Heels by Siddean Monroe, I may be late, but these shoes are worth a closer look!

The Stuff;

Shoes - SLink, Ariadne Heels, Blue.

Skin - PXL Gaia, Sunkissed (SE DEB C2 FR).
Tattoo - PXL Gaia, Sunkissed hairbase.
Hair - bOON, YNO421, Chocolate.
Eyes - PXL Soul Eyes, Light Blue (s).

Outfit - Mon Tissu, Gathered Frills Blouse, Cream. Maitreya, Bubbleskirt (part of dress), Black w/ color change belt (tinted to match).
Accessories - Armidi, Towanda Bangles, White (tinted to match). MRM, Wood Bangle, Black. ORTA, Stella Clutch, Pool. Paper Couture, Diamond Curl Earrings.


1 comment:

Tishi Kozlov said...

Those shoes are freakin' fantastic! Love that skin too :) Lovely Post!