Monday, May 5, 2008

Brilliant Decoy


Ooooh you talented SL™ content creators... will you stop at nothing to temp the Linden™ dollars out of my virtual wallet! Although I cannot complain all that much, in cases like the Francisco Wedge the creator and owner of [Decoy], Annette Voight, was kind enough to send these delightful new wedges over at my request. Which only means I will have a more to spend next time I shop at her store. I have been a fan of her dresses and casuals since I discovered her shop few months back, and now she's making shoes too... love it!


Back to business!The Francisco Wedges are cute as can be and come in 13 shades, each pack comes with the white and the black trimmed options, smart! The slingback strap is well sized so it doesn't cut the ankle during typical AO movements and poses... something I always appreciate. And the criss-crossed lace detail on the front gives the shoe a nice casual character.
I have chosen to show the Navy (with black trim) and the Orange (with white) as they happen to be 2 of my favorite shoe shades, and ones that seem harder to find. It's a really great first shoe release from Decoy, my toes can't wait to see more!

Also wearing; NEW Minnu Gen 4 Diva Skin (which I love!), Hair by Jolie Femme. Navy Suit by *amerie's NAUGHTY*, Tank by /artilleri/, !Finc! Leggings, Belt by [Random]. Accessories by Earthtones, FBG (Fresh Baked Goods), /artilleri/, and Armidi. Note: Third Image is a direct photo of store display created by Annette Voight.

Poses by KoumB.

No comments: