Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fussy: XPose!

Last time I was at Fussy was just before Christmas, but this morning while chatting with shoe connoisseur Zach Larsen, we decided it was time for me to get back over there to check out the boots with the toes! It actually all started from a talk about prim toes in general, but I'm very pleased to where it led me. Featured here are the XPose boots in black. There is also a buckled version available. Sleek and sexy with a pop of "real" skin showing from the heal and then the cute little toes, these boots brought out my inner pole dancer. Although, I do think they can be fashioned with a more sophisticated look too. As is common with several of the new "toe" styles out on the grid, the nails and skin tones are mod with a color changing hud. Visit Fussy InWorld.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Be sure your date throws his coat over the puddles if you're wearing these out on a rainy night. (I'd buy extra coats just for that!)

Sasy Scarborough said...

They are gorgeous, I have barely taken mine off, I hope that Satomi does more leather options, YUM.

xoxSasyxox