Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweetest Bad Girl


I am a bad girl, maybe. Whether you are a bad girl or a good girl there is something fun and flirty about dressing like one. The Sweetest Goodbye had a pretty major release today, an entire collection of sexy bad girl essentials with something for everyone. It started with the delivery of the Get on! Boots in Black and Brown, and ended with a trip to the store to buy the rest of the goods.


The boots are tall and sleek, accented with mini belts and buckles on a very sexy slight platform sole. The are textured in attractive smooth leather and have some nice subtle shine details. The fit was perfect for my avatar, which is pleasant since I often need to resize boot calves. But these are modifiable so you can tweak the fit to suit your avatar if necessary.


The Get on! One Piece and Hat are equally appealing. The one piece comes in 4 variations, as do the hats. I have a huge crush on blue so Navy was the easy choice, and the coordinating belt with chain detail that comes with the set (and can be worn with other looks) matches the boots perfectly. I love the prim accents, really top stuff, like the orange tied arm band, and the open halter back reveals those sexy shoulders. The hat was really well sized and only required slight position changes to work with my hair. The entire look was biker babe chic, so I threw on a Black Heart necklace from Sole, and my biker gloves from Redgrave and decided to take my bike for a spin, yeah it's really mine.

That's all for now, time for this BAD GIRL to get back on the road. Ride over to Sweetest Goodbye for your fill.

The Stuff; Redgrave Skin (Leona), Analogue Dog Hair (Monday), Outfit-Boots-Hat from Sweetest Goodbye, Redgrave Gloves, Sole Black Heart Key Necklace.

No comments: