Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wired Up with SLink


I got these Caged Platforms sent to me this morning, yet another foot-in-shoe release from SLink. The truly unique offering from Siddean Munro looks like a modern art piece, with it's wire cage heel and lattice that extends from the top of the foot to the ankle. The ample platform base and tied leather ankle wrap are color changeable, as are the metals which can be set to your preferred finish. No salon visit is necessary to change the color or your pedicure, and painted details, therewas also not too much difficulty matching my skin tone, though hand entering the RGB gave me an unusual result, I eventually sorted it out with the color palate method and was happy with the look of the skin tone on the prim foot.

For the remainder of my sexy Saturday look I relied on COCO's new coverall zip-suit called 'Combinaison', which comes with black and white tube top options for underneath, but I wore mine over a bikini from SNOC which I picked up at the clothing fair. A few accessories and I was all set to step out in these sexy shoes.

Look for the Caged Platforms at SLink.

The Stuff; Redgrave Leona Skin, TRUTH Hair, COCO Coverall Suit, SNOC Bikini, SLink Footwear, Earrings by Creamshop, Bangles by DeLa.

No comments: