Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boots With Belts


This outfit makes me feel like I have raided the wardrobe trailer for the movie Clueless, and I love it! Kalnins Digna Ankle Boots made it easy to customize my look with their color change parts and metals, another great pair from Kalnins.

The little Chanel inspired tweed suit, features some terrifically cute shorts, it is by BENI (you can find an olive version of the Jacket for 1L$ at the store). The white shirt is borrowed from the Madelene White Outfit from DCNY, and the great black belt is by COCO. The gorgeous skin is by LeLutka, it is their latest release, IFE, this particular one is being sold as a fundraiser for RED CROSS, I love those pouty lips to death!

Finishing touches like the Ruffled Purse from Tres Blah and socks by Maitreya, are complimented by the gold Makuti earrings from UZURI (new release!) and Crown Necklace by Ume Mode. More hair I don't want to take off from Tukinowaguma, big hair, pretty curls, I dont ususally gravitate towards this type of style, but i just love this one.

You can find the Kalnins Digna Booties here.
NOTE: BENI SLurl has been updated, sorry for the error!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The SLURL you have for BENI takes you to kalnins shoes--please help, I want that tweed suit!

Anessa Stine said...

oop sorry let me check that one!

Maureen Boccaccio said...

I love these boots!!! My only frustration with them is that I cannot wear pants w/prim cuffs b/c the boots use that same attachment point.

But regardless...I love these boots. Gorgeous work.