Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winging It!


Just when my spirit needed a bit of a lift, Megg Demina came to my rescue! The creative mad hatter behind Chapeau tres Mignon, the original couture hat destination in Second Life™, sent me her latest footwear creation via 'air mail'. Winged Sneaker Boots? Heck yah! In 4 crayon colors; Yellow, Red, Blue, and Black. I felt a bit like Wonder Woman, and a bit like cupid in these fun boots. Megg tells me they are only available in her brand new Fashion Avenue store, so book a one way flight and get over there soon... the return trip is on Megg!

Visit Chapeau tres Mignon at Fashion Avenue.

The stuff; Skin - LeLutka Estelle (Light 12), Hair - Tukinowaguma Nezsy, Outfit - EMERY X Offender, Earrings - Creamshop Bamboo, Wings - BOOM! Aranel's Diamond Heart Wings (Teal - Lucky Board), Bracelets - BOOM! (tinted).

No comments: