Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hot New Release: Sven Olbers 'Curl' Clogs


It's been a while since I took a look at the latest offerings from Sven Olbers. Sven was kind enough to send me a pair of his latest, the Curl Clogs, and I liked them so much I went and bought a second pair. I am always excited by the unique shapes and combinations of textures that our SL content creators manage to come up with, and these are a great example of that. A fun heavy soled platform sandal with an undeniably unique heel shape, adorned with a delicious spray of orchids. They instantly made me throw on my Hibiscus Bikini from Charmed, and a few /artilleri/ hair orchids and head straight for the beach.


Find these cuties at Sven's location @ Mimikri on Vanilla Isle.


Also wearing; Minnu Skin, Shop Seu Hair, Charmed Hibiscus Bikini, Artilleri Hair Orchids, Calla Pearl Wrap Bracelet.

No comments: