Monday, September 1, 2008

StyleCard: Bax Boots & Bijou


Sometimes the right shoe and the right outfit seem to materialize at just the right second, and in this case it was worth staying up late to get them blogged. Bax Coen one of my all time favorite boot creators dropped her latest on me tonight, just as I saw the newness at Bijou come up on the feed. Off I dashed to get this amazing and versatile Phantom Dance outfit, and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished look.

Bax's Black Patent Ankle Boots have the most wonderful shape and texturing. They are an easy cross over for cutting edge fashion looks as well as those more intimate styles that involve latex, rubber and a whole lot of sexy. As with her previously released white version, you get a full range of colour customizing options in a convenient HUD format, and size and AO options too. One of my favorite features of the boot is the colorable optional lace topper, worked well with this look when worn two ways.

The Phantom Dance set comes with all the requisite layers and then some, it was my pick of the new releases because between the jacket, pants and ruffled blouse there are so many mix and match possibilities here. I added a few great bangles from DeLa and the amazing Hunting Cap Hair from Argrace (currently at Hair Fair).

Visit Bax Boots main store to get a pair of these hot things!

The Stuff; Giusia Skin, Argrace Hat/Hair, Bijou Outfit, Bangles from DeLa.

No comments: