Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun, Fab & Free


When I log on I am often blasted with note cards and IMs, and when I logged this afternoon I was hit with one from a store named Pixelfashion that caught my attention with the words 'Free Shoes'. I was previously aware of Pixelfashion and creator Amandine Arai after spotting a great dress on someone at an event, and I was pleased to discover the shop was filled with some extremely sexy Lingerie too. The footwear also caught my eye, some really cute stuff and some scandalously high boots too. But after TPing over to get my hands on the free-ness I was also very attracted to another pair of sky high wedge sandals called Luna. So here is a look at the Luna and the Sally shoes from Pixelfashion, and if you head over to the shop before April 24th these white Sally Sandals are OMG free! Both styles are available in 18 amazing colors, and there are matching belts for every shade available (nice idea). I highly recommend you check out this store if you have never had a chance.


Visit Pixelfashion's newly rebuilt main store here.

Also wearing; with Luna - Redgrave Skin, Junwave Hair, Armidi (Elephant Outfitters) Polo Dress, Blood Lust Designs Backpack, Buncha Heart Bangles by Boing Fromage, Love Soul Prim Nails. with Sally - Redgrave Skin, Junwave Hair, So Many Styles Bodysuit, COCO Belt & Tube Top, Earrings and Bracelets by Creamshop, Love Soul Prim Nails.

No comments: