Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Organic & Roses

Yes, I'm double dipping with this post! Not only do I want to make you aware of the latest release from She's So Unusual Shoe's, but I want you to take a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd look at the newest dresses from Noena Hedges. 

First lets talk about the SSUS Peeptoe Organic Wedges. Rowan Carroll's shoes come in many colors, and are the perfect spring addition to your inventory. A natural material heel, with a shiny upper texture, these can work from day to night. 

If you haven't heard, Nonna Hedges has just released 30 different dresses for this spring/summer. Yes, 30! Featured here is the Dangerous Roses in purple/red. I liked this dress not only for the rich color, but something about the slim underskirt paired with a foofy outer skirt really appealed to me.

Take a look when you get a chance:
She's So Unusual can be found at:  Thistledown (202, 121, 25) and Nonna Hedges collection can be found at: Picasso (101, 23, 23).


No comments: