Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Detour

I haven't been a happy camper lately, Windlight is kicking my butt and making my usual hobby of snapping pictures left and right practically unbearable. The show must go on however, and the shoes must be blogged... not even the new viewer can keep me from enjoying finding great shoes.

My almost daily stops to Detour lately have netted some great hair, skins and lashes... and I had seen the great looking shoes Graci blogged yesterday, but when I arrived today I saw these Layback Flip Flops and had to grab a pair. It seems that I practically live in flip flops during the summer in RL (sorry folks, not many actual stilettos in my wardrobe), and I instantly needed to have these ones.


They come in 5 colors, and a scripted color change pair - all are equipped with male and female sizes in the pack. The textures and shape are great - and just look at the bottom! The toe strap actually landed between the toes on my skin - a definite plus. You can find these right inside the door over at Detour.

Also wearing; PXL Skin, ETD Hair, :sey Hat & Hip Bag Shorts, Muism Tank, !Finc! Sweater, Twinlkleberry Accessories. Store Composite capture taken by me from the display made by Detour Sideways.
All poses are by KoumB.

No comments: