Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Baaack & Wearing Brandys


Well because I'm 100 years behind on everything, I'll keep this short and sweet. You all know I have a weakness for Fallingwater Cellardoor's anything...so the new release shouldn't surprise you...take a look if you haven't already! So much fab new stuff this weekend. Oh it is good to be a girl. The Brandys come in 9 delicious colors and will run you $300L's. As always demos are available and each purchase gets you 2 sizes of the shoe to fit you the best. Visit Shiny Things InWorld, OnRez, and Online.

Other stuff:
Skin: Minnu Model Skins - Gen 4, Hair: Armidi, Jewelry: Paper Couture, Top: Cachet, Trouser Shorts: Muism. Brandy color display photo taken inworld by Graci of a display created by Fallingwater Cellardoor.

3 comments:

Anessa Stine said...

Oooh Yayyyys! Graci is back...

/me runs up and tackle hugs ya!

Nice post, those are cuteness! xx

Graciana McMillan said...

Yes not the best pic of me..but the shoes shine even at low rez :)

Bella Baroque said...

YAY! Welcome back Graci hon. We missed you! Don't worry, Nessa held down the fort very well :)