Thursday, April 24, 2008

Zhao-zza!

I'm cross posting, so forgive my enthusiasm. But what do you do when two designers team up to bring us great clothing and shoes? Well, I don't know about you, but I let everyone I know hear about it!

Melanie Zhao of Zhao Shoes has paired up with Raven Pennyfeather to bring us some really edgy outfits and shoes. First it was the Black Dahlia and now the Tamaras in Durrante shades.

The Tamaras are available in noir, earth, and crimson and perfectly matches the clothing made by the House of RFyre. Melanie also created 3 other tones independent of the Durante collaboration that are equally as stylish. Let me tell you these are ankle boots with substance and details.

Check out Zhao Shoes and House of RFyre in world.



Other Stuff:
Skin by MMS and Hair by Aden

No comments: