Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crush on Velvet


Maitreya does it again, the ChiChi... the shoe that gets my heart thumping every time I wear it (and that is often)... in velvets - yummy rich, warm, velvets. Same amazing shape and unmatched workmanship, colour changing trim with some different shades, amazing textures - I love them more now, yes I do. Available in 8 shades.


Maitreya also released a huge assortment of Prim Socks, sculpted slouch sock accessories with open toes that will work great with the ChiChi, the Verve... the Slinky - must I go on? There are 19 shades, head over to Maitreya to see them all.
Also wearing; Detour Skin & Hair, Armidi Sweater, Artilleri tank, G.L.A.M. Jeans, Calla bracelet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you colour coordinated the blue cami beneath that gorgeous sweater with the new slouch socks and shoes! When trying to describe this look all I can come up with is Velvety Chocolate Skies. Sounds yummy and looks even better :)