Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SLink's Clair Wedge Boot

We have featured some of Siddean Munro's goodies before, actually twice if you are counting...and as always, the third is always a pleasure! Being known as the "boot girl" to many of my friends, it shouldn't surprise them to see me drooling over boots. Yes, I know it is almost spring...and I LOVE it! But this does not mean that I won't be seen in fabulous boots all year long. Plus take a look at the colors of the newest Claire Wedge boot, and I don't know about you, but I can just see myself frolicking at this weekend's Easter Egg hunt in these beauties. Check out SLink InWorld!
Other Items:
Hair by Armidi, Bangs by Aden, Shirt and Shorts from Armidi, Necklace from Earthtones, Chachet tights, Cachet, INDI belt, and skin by Wax Poetic.

No comments: