Monday, March 24, 2008

Where I'd like to shove my boot...


I think I officially bought one pair of shoes too many...and killed my laptop! Seriously, it up and died...so until it gets fixed I have to suffer on a very, very, old machine. I also don't have PSP..and I think I might go crazy...I had to use paint????? Anyways, if you are wondering what shoe box I am hiding in, I just wanted you all to know! I still am around as much as I can be...and am Anessa's biggest fan, so I know you will be very well taken care of!
Take care and any vigils for my poor dear laptop will be appreciated :)

4 comments:

Graciana McMillan said...

I'd just like to note that the pink hair and etd outfit are what I was wearing when the death of my laptop occured...and now i'm scared to change my clothes..in fear of ending up permanaked :)

Anonymous said...

Try Picnik. ;)

Anessa Stine said...

my poor poor Graci - More shoes for me! Yyyyayyyy! xx love you babe.

Anonymous said...

OMG that sucks!
Maybe there is some kind of dance you can do to the computer gods? Just a thought...
:)