Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sexy New Sandals

Over in the land of Camilla Yosuke, home to some of the sexiest lingerie on the grid, there has been an often overlooked element- that being the shoe department. INSOLENCE is a well known name these days, the lingerie gets attention, the skins too are pretty great... but I am the shoe girl first and foremost, so I am thrilled to share with you the latest release from this gifted creator, which I was lucky enough to receive today.


The April Sandal is a classy sexy sandal with sculpted elements that add sparkle and pizazz. These shoes are amazingly well textured and there is a lot of nice detail going on too. I love them paired with this slinky mini dress look from Ivalde, but they work just as well with your favorite summer skirts, dresses and lingerie... my guess is they look just fine on you naked too.


They come in; Gold, Black, Silver, Pink and Cream. Which I happen to think are wonderful shades that can be worn again and again. Visit INSOLENCE to pick up the April Sandal.

Also wearing; Detour Skin, ETD Hair, Ivalde Dress, Accessories by Shiny Things.

1 comment:

Kristin Joy said...

Outstanding design of those sandals... I'm just looking for a new one... It is best for me...