Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sugar and Spice

It has been an interesting weekend, and I was without Internet access for most of it, so I am a bit behind on the bloggery - but that doesn't mean I am without some great shoes to show off! Melanie Zhao of ZHAO Shoes dropped a ton of new stuff on me on Friday, here are 2 of my faves from her new release... something sweet and something with some bite!


For a sweet treat I love these Callie Cork Soled Maryjane's, shown here in black. They have a cute pair of buckled straps and a nice high heel, that comes with 2 cork options. They are certainly a great looking pair of shoes... and like I have said before, a traditional prim shoe done well is perfectly welcome in my closet! this is one of those.


Also among the new releases are the oh-so-high Tamara Lace-Up Platforms these certainly make a spicy little statement, with a laced-up upper and a shiny shiny platform below... a real spike of a heel is certainly an attention getter. I love these with my socks from Dutch Touch (complete with prim ankle attachments that are not part of the shoe).

Two very different looks - these and more great shoes are available at ZHAO Shoes.

Also wearing; Minnu Skin, ETD Hair, Clothes from Tres Blah, Frustrated Inc., Canimal, Artilleri, Battered Boudoir & Dutch Touch Hosiery, Accessories by Nylon/Yummy, Callah, Paper Couture, Alyssa Bijoux, Abyss and Caroline's.

No comments: