Monday, March 24, 2008

One to Watch: JE*REPUBLIC

My RL sister Jhuzen Ketsugo tipped me off to a great little shop last week, and we immediately collaborated our dress buying talents to do a post for her blog, SL Fashion Addict on the neat stuffs at JE*REPUBLIC. Creator Jungeun Vella makes more than adorable dresses, she dabbles in making some super cute hair and accessories... and oh yes - boots!


As luck would have it I ran into Jungeun at a recent fashion show and while complimenting her on her great things she offered me the opportunity to share a look at these great Leg Warmer Boots with the readers of 'On Your Toes'. I am so pleased to make her only the second One to Watch in this blog's history. The boots are great and funky and I love the shape of the gold buckles.


Check out all the great items at JE*REPUBLIC, be sure and check back often - I am certain there will be more great stuff to come!

Also wearing; Minnu Skin, BP Hair, Armidi Sunglasses, Accessories by Second Mirage and [Amaretto], dress by In The Light.

No comments: