Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Sprung, Finally.


Yay! I am so happy that the work of changing Retrology over to Spring has been completed. I was getting so tired of the snow and drab, but all that is gone now and it's blooms of color all around. Part of my Spring ritual involved a bit of cleaning for my bulging 'to review' folder, and that's when I remembered these sweet floral sandals that I have been hanging on to for months. Today seemed like the perfect day to share them.


These Flower Strap Mules by Luly are just too sweet. They look as if they have been made from twisting vines and pretty flowers, and I love the way the provided foot shape works with them - a nice balanced fit no squashed toes or wonky arch. The set of 3 pairs comes with matching flower necklaces, and though I am showing you the green versions - they also come in Black and Sepia with various flower colors.

Visit the Luly Shop for these and other adorable & innovative sandals - I would have blogged them all but I am busy taking a nap in a flower bed!

Oh! and in case you hadn't heard - I would love to invite you all to visit Retrology to participate in the ongoing Spring/Easter Egg hunt... over 50 eggs with free, 0L and 1L goodies from vendors like /artilleri/, Ingenue, Violet Voltaire, Periquita Shoes and Sin Shoes... free shoes? OMG! The hunt continues until midnight SLT tomorrow. Happy hunting!


Also wearing; Minnu Skin, Detour Hair, :sey Outfit & Camisole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so cool.

Arlene,
Poulsbo florist

Arianna Psaltery said...

love the flowers! I'll be checking them out ;)