Saturday, January 19, 2008

In Living Color

When I first set eyes on the new Patent Leather Slinky Stilettos from Maitreya my initial reaction was, Wow! just look at all those delicious shades. Not only have they offered the additional shiny brights this go round, the entire Slinky has been revamped, the shape slightly enhanced since my original review.


I already loved them so much, but when deciding on how to best present to you these gorgeous shades I remembered how badly I wanted to shoot some photos on Silent the amazing sim created by Kyoot Army creator Saeya Nyanda. I enlisted my co-blogger Graciana to join me in the land of film noire. I think the shots speak for themselves.

This fresh batch from the talented sculptress Onyx LeShelle features a really nice shine texture. They come in the following shades; Yellow, Red, Fuchsia, Blue, Wine, Nude, Silver, Gold and White. And some great Black options; Black Patent, Black Patent with Red Soles, and Black Patent with Purple Soles. These colour just 'Pop'!


They come with the optional brassy gold steel accents (silver steel on the sliver pair naturally) and optional heel clicks - for those of you who like to be heard making an entrance. These shoes are show stoppers and they speak to your good taste and fashionista flair - even in Silence.



Also wearing; On Anessa - Skin by La Sylphide, Hair by COIF, Tattoo by Aitui, Savvy? Bustier, LBD Skirt from PinkUp Dress, Calla Bracelet. On Graciana - Chai Skin, Hair by Cake, Dress by (to come).

reciew copies provided.

No comments: