Friday, July 11, 2008

New Steps for Stiletto Moody


One of my fashion favorites, Baiastice by Sissy Pessoa, opened the doors on it's lovely new store yesterday, and with it came some great boutiques that have formed a bit of a fashion partnership of late. The one closest to my puffy pink heart... and almost every other girl's on the grid - Stiletto Moody - broke new ground opening only it's second shop location. I managed to stop by and check out the new location, and found the sim crawling with people hunting for great opening goodies from Sissy and her fellow merchants. Please visit soon to take advantage of the opening celebration, and to see what all the excitement is about! Congrats all!

I am wearing; PXL Skin (unreleased), Laqroki Hair, Lo-D Dress, Earrings by Yummy, Bracelets from Fresh Baked Goods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I have been waiting so not-patiently for Hart's new skin release!!