Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nardcotix Iceli Spiked Stilettos



I've been wearing Nardcotix's Iceli Spiked Stilettos for the last couple of weeks and I have to say, they are my new favorite shoes of the moment. Nardcotix creates wonderful shoes and when they had a small sale I couldn't resist purchasing a couple of pairs to add to my shoe collection. If you haven't taken the time to visit Nardcotix I suggest you do, the shoes are wonderful and can't be passed up.



What I fell in love with most about these stilettos are the metal studs that surround the shoe as well as the bow highlighting the front. To me these shoes have the perfect amount of edgy style to them which made it only natural to wear when I began looking for a shoe to accessorize the Metallic Corset Dress from Nylon Outfitters.  

The Iceli spiked Stiletto is available as full spike version (not shown) as a separate purchase. The full spike version is slightly different because the studs are all over the shoe and are black rather than metalic. Both versions of the shoe are available in ten color options.

The Look- Spiked
Hair-Truth- Janice- Dark browns
Skin-Adam and Eve- Paige- Natural
Tattoo- L. Fauna- Maryilyn
Dress-Nylon Outfitters- Metallic Corset Dress- Black (Collab 88 exclusive)
Shoes- Nardocotix-Spiked Stiletto- Black
Pose Prop set- Glitterati-Garage

No comments: