Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shoes For My Sweet Tooth

Some days you just need a little 'pick me up'. Things get you down, and you need that afternoon sugar rush to give you a little lift. Today was a day like that for me, and thankfully Tesla Miles of TESLA had just the treat I needed... shoes! Not just any shoes either, the Estella Platform Pumps are an ingenious combo of retro funky styling, scrumptious bright colour and sweet details. As soon as she dropped them on me I had to get them on my feet, and I couldn't be happier about them.

The sweet Mary Jane buckles, the darling black ribbon on the back... and the super chunky platforms make these a really satisfying snack. Grab them in the following flavors; Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Honey, Pink, Red, White and Yellow. Personally I would grab the 9 pack... you never know when you might be in the mood for some serious snacking!

Get the Estella Platforms at Tesla World.
Also wearing; Minnu Skin, RaC Hair, [lilolOops] Dress, Dutch Touch Socks/Fishnets, Accessories by Big Boob.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Where do i find the doughnut and cupcake chairs they are tooo cute!