Thursday, April 24, 2008

Supernovas...supersandals

I have found a new obsession to add to all the others....strappy sandals! After my toes were cooped up all winter in fabulous boots they are dying to air out a bit, and so far my favorite SL designers are giving me just the beauties to do that in! New from Shiny Things are the Supernovas! Available in 9 colors, and priced at $350L, these shoes are full of fine detailing. Good height on the heel and surprisingly my foot doesn't look too bad inside. These are a staple for my summer wardrobe. Check out Shiny Things In World and On Line.


Other stuff:
Skin: Wax Poetic, Hair and dress AOHARU. Color sample picture taken at Shiny Things by Graci of a display created by Fallingwater Cellardoor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*drools*
LOVE THOSE SANDALS!

-Ana Lutetia
http://analutetia.com