Thursday, June 5, 2008

TESLA is a 2008 Fashion Expo Angel!



I was simply thrilled to learn I had been selected to model as part of the 2008 Fashion Expo RFL one-of-a-kind auction, I was given a list of talented designers and told to expect delivery of some special items in time for the event. Unfortunately in one case, the designer was not able to make the deadline due to RL concerns, leaving me one item short for my runway adventure. I have to say that I feel like the luckiest girl in SL on most days, and even more so when I approached Tesla Miles of TESLA to see if she thought she could help. She didn't hesitate, and went right to work creating these one-of-a-kind Athena Peep-Toed Stiletto Boots in amazing snakeskin that she calls Slither! So here is a sneak peak of the Slither Boots that will be auctioned and an additional RFL Item named Priscilla that will be available during the Expo in her shop space. Please join me in thanking Tesla for her overwhelming kindness and pulling all of this together in less than 6 hours! You can thank her by visiting her space at the Expo or her main store here.


Thanks again Tes, and all the other amazing Fashion Expo 2008 participants! Please do try and make time to visit the Expo over the next few days to check out all the amazing new and exclusive items from your favorite creators, or come see me walk the walk on Saturday morning at 11 am (slt) during the auction, Fashion Expo 2008 Top Model voting to follow, all for Relay for Life, a very worthy cause!

Also wearing; PXL Skin, Maitreya Hair, Shai Dress/Bikini, Accessories from Earthtones.

No comments: