Saturday, September 6, 2008

StyleCard: Apple May


It wasn't all that long ago that the designs of Apple May popped up on my radar. Fun, Sexy, sometimes skimpy outfits that were well rendered and great for mix and match clubwear and daywear. More recently I discovered that the brand has quite a nice line of footwear and accessories associated with it, and occasionally released in conjunction with outfits to offer complete 'looks' to her clients under the Starz name. (click above image to enlarge)

This StyleCard features the Manhattan Outfit by Apple May and the Manhattan Boots and Cadet Hat just released from the aforementioned Starz line, also made by the multi-talented Apple. Since it has to be about the footwear more than anything else, can I just say... cute boots, I love the slouchy leather look upper and all the buckles - and my special favorite touch is the small dangling diamond charm on the lower part of the boot, these are a fun relaxed black boot.

The Manhattan outfit is beyond sweet, a very scant off the shoulder blouse with ruffle trimmed sleeves and a cute pair of flared denim capris. I added a jacket layer Hipster Belt by League, the adorable freebie tote from Sweetest Goodbye and a chunky beaded necklace from Ume Mode. The Cadet Hat is a fun add on, and was easy to resize... but a bit hard to select just the right hair to work with it, I settled on this cuteness from ETD and added in some great earrings from Kraftika. I love this look so much I have saved it to a folder so I can wear it again soon.

Visit Apple May & Starz here.

The Stuff; Giusia Skin, ETD Hair. Apple May Designs Outfit, Starz Boots & Hat, League Belt, Accessories by Kraftika, Ume Mode and bag by Sweetest Goodbye (freebie).

No comments: