Monday, July 12, 2010

Zip Up Your Kalnins


Nice to see a new release from Kalnins, the shoes are as always well crafted, with color changeable individual parts and 2 metal choices. The latest, these strapped up Yolanda heels, are a nice summer shoe that will look great with your edgier favorites. My only bone to pick with Kalnins is the lack of texture/detail on the actual foot, but in the case of the Yolanda shoe vey little of the main part of the foot shows through, it is only more visible around the toes.


To enjoy some fresh color I decided to wear this super hot sculpted biker vest from Indyra Originals. The Bon Charme Vest has some great over the top metal trims and you can select gold or silver accents in every one of the available shades, and there are many to choose from. My other color hit comes from the awesome Stella Clutch from ORTA, I am rarely a fat-packer when I shop but these clutches came in so many yummy colors I just had to get them all.


Check out Kalnins for the Yolanda Shoes.

The stuff;

Shoes: Kalnins, Yolanda Shoes.

Skin: Mynerva, Pure Envy, Fudge (Cleavage).

Hair: D!va, Chika2, Black Amber.

Outfit: Indyra Originals, Bon Charme Sleeveless Vest, Violet (Gold). & MichaMi Bustier and Shorts Set, White.

Accessories: U & R Dogs, Mazurka Bangle and Earrings, & Bacchanale Ring.

(click images to expand.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are his shoes still just size 11?

Anessa Stine said...

I don't think so, I didn't have any issues with these, and they required no resizing :)