Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Les Espadrilles!



I saw the tease for the newly released Espadrilles from Gos a few days ago, and as soon as they were released I had to grab them. I love the many available colors and the playful mix and match capability, not to mention the very affordable fat-pack set. Ribbon wrapped ankles are a personal favorite style, they are sweet and sexy at the same time.


I was able to match my espadrilles to the rest of my summery sweet look, the new skirt from Maitreya with it's wrapped belt seemed a great match, a simple tank from Surf Couture with ruffled detail and more cute skin and hair from Mynerva and D!va respectively, complete the look.


Be sure and visit Gos to grab some Espadrilles, the vendor display is as cute as the shoes!

The stuff;

Shoes: Gos, Espadrilles, All Color Set.

Skin: Mynerva, Misti Noir Ravenna, Fudge (Cleavage).

Hair: D!va, Maria, Black Amber.

Outfit: Maitreya, Viento Skirt, All Colrs (Satin). & Surf Couture, Hermana Tank, Feather Blue.

Accessories: Donna Flora, DANIEL Set & Rose Ring.

(click images to expand.)

No comments: